Feel free to print out the numbers below for easy off-line reference. Please contact the onsite Manager's Office if you find a number incorrect or missing.
Top O' Topanga
3360 N.Topanga Canyon Blvd.
Topanga, CA 90290
- On-Site Management Office: (818) 346-9252
Contact onsite manager Greg for Architectural forms, CARE forms, general inquiries, etc (please note that many forms are available through this website). Office hours are Monday- Friday 9:00- 5:00PM.
- Lordon Management: (800) 729-5673
Our community management company can be reached 24 hours/7 days per week at this number. For a community emergency, please note that you will need to contact Lordon Management directly rather than our onsite management office if it is outside regular onsite management hours.
- Top O' Topanga on-premise Security: (877) 227-2876
Security Specialists is our Top O Topanga's security patrol company. .
- Security Specialists questions/comments line: (818) 785-5831
Call this number for non-emergency information.
In a true emergency, dial 911 for Sheriff or fire assistance.
- Non-Emergency - Sheriffs Department (Lost Hills): (818) 878-1808
Among other issues, if you witness drug dealing, contact them immediately and let them know you have a narcotics situation and they will take action.
- Animal Control: (818) 991-0071
Anything animal related.
- Arson Watch:
Contact them at (310) 455-4244 if you would like to volunteer.
- Dept. of Children & Family Services: (800) 540-4000
- Disaster Response Team: (310) 455-2021
- Emergency Electric- Lordon Management: (818) 707-0200
- Emergency Gas Service- Lordon Management: (818) 707-0200
- Emergency Plumbing- Lordon Management: (818) 707-0200
- Fire Station #69: (310) 455-1766
Local Topanga Fire Station.
- Highway Patrol- West Valley: (818) 888-0980
- Howard Sommers Towing: (818) 884-5600
Call this number if you suspect your vehicle may have been towed.
- Paramedics- Fire Station #68: (818) 222-6866
- Poison Control Center: (800) 876-4766
- T-CEP (Topanga Coalition for Emergency Preparedness)
The Topanga Coalition for Emergency Preparedness (T-CEP) is a nonprofit, volunteer organization whose purpose is to help the Topanga community prepare for and cope with disasters such as wildfires, floods, and earthquakes. Click here for the T-CEP Emergency Status Monitor. During a Disaster, TCEP will also broadcast hourly reports on FRS -"Family Radio Service" on channel 7 at the top of the hour, every hour.
TCEP has a Hotline for local Topanga Disasters (310) 455-3000. It has a recording with options when TCEP is not activated and, when TCEP is activated during a disaster, there are 4 hotline operators. If a caller gets a recording during a disaster, it means the hotline is flooded and the caller will be told to try again.
- Topanga CERT, "Community Emergency Response Team": (310) 455-1413
Ask for Scott Ferguson team PIO (Public Information Officer).
- West Hills Medical Center: (818) 676-4000